SOL20 Day 30

What I am looking forward to in APRIL

April is only two days away which is CRAZY to me, 2020 is sure flying by. April isn't too busy of a month for me, but I am looking forward to a few things.

1. The most obvious reason I am excited for April is because of the weather. I sure hope it doesn't snow again, but I know we will have at least a few nice days in April. With all this time on my hands now I look forward to being able to comfortably sit outside and read or exercise. I miss sunshine!
2. My momma's birthday. My mom is my best friend and I love any excuse to go hang out with her. Her b-day is April 16th.. woohoo!

3. Easter of course! We had plans to see my fiance's family in Chicago for Easter this year, but I am sure that won't be possible, so I am not sure what we are doing for Easter yet, but I still love that Holiday. 

4. The lake I live on thawing (hopefully). I love looking out to an open beautiful lake and my doggy loves swimming, so we are excited for an open lake!

5. Maybe seeing  my students again? Our date right now that we are supposed to go back to school is April 30th, who knows that will probably get pushed back again, but I am trying to remain hopeful.

6. More wedding planning! 

7. Exercising and eating healthy. I have been trying to have this break help me develop healthier habits rather than poorer ones, and I really want to continue to exercise 4-5 times a week and eat healthier in April. 

That's is for now! Hope everyone else has some great things to look forward to in April as well. 


Comments

  1. Great April plans, indeed. You know, I've been so busy with the present moment that I haven't really made *any* April plans - and I love Easter, too. Your post has me thinking that I need to start planning - always fun! Hmm... Do you think you will continue blogging? I know I'll be doing Tuesdays; I'll look for you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Gah! That was me, Amanda - no idea why it signed me in that way. SIGH.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of April showers as cleansing the earth. I sure hope that happens this year. I want that nasty virus washed away.

    I’ll be participating in a poetry writing challenge on EthicalELA.com so you might want to join that. You sign up and get a prompt each morning. It’s a lovely, close-knit group of writers. I invited Amanda, too. I know you’re her friend.

    We had hoped to hike in the mountains today, but rain is here. Maybe a walk along the river will be possible later today.

    Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts