SOL20 Day 17

Today:

Holy guacamole today was A LOT. Today I scheduled and held two completely last minute IEP meetings to avoid having to do them virtually over our school's shut down. Luckily, the parents were willing to do them over the phone and they both went very well. Today I also said "goodbye" to my students for who knows how long. I will miss seeing these goofy kiddos and their happy smiles everyday. Also, today I packed up all my classroom plants and other essentials to bring home for this time off of work. Classroom, school, students and staff friends, I will miss you. I am ready to go home, get a good workout in, cuddle with my doggy and have a glass of wine or two after this chaotic two day week. Oh yes.... and sleep in tomorrow. I am thinking about teachers and students everywhere over this odd unknown time. We can do it!

Comments

  1. Wow. It is like moving, just changing up the classroom schedule. Enjoy your well-deserved libation and sleeping in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine, rest, doggy cuddles—these are a few of my favorite things. I hope you’re back in school soon. I just heard Kansas is out for the remainder of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got so much done, but it really is hard to say goodbye. Sounds like you have a good evening planned - wine & dogs are a perfect way to let some of the stress go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts