SOL20 Day 11

I saw someone else do something similar and it inspired me to make a similar list!

10 reason's I love my job:
(I am a 3rd grade special education teacher)

1. I love the unexpected. I am a first year teacher and I never expected to be so entertained everyday. I have fun, hilarious and unique kids that put a smile on my face everyday.

2. I love my co-workers. I couldn't have asked for a better group of teachers and administrators.

3. I the little victories will working with my kiddos. Seeing a student realize how well they are doing is such a great feeling.

4. I love my small groups and working with 1-4 students at a time, really getting to know so much about each student, their interests, and their needs.

5. I love how fast the work day goes, and that I enjoy my job and am usually surprised the day is already over!

6. I love how different and unique each and every student is.

7. I love that my school district still allows us to celebrate Holidays.

8. I love that I wake up and don't dread going to work like you hear many people that do.

9. I love working for a small town school district, to me everything seems much more sincere and personal.

10. Last, but not least, I LOVE SUMMER!

Comments

  1. I love that you are a first year teacher who loves her job. I love that, even in the midst of your first year, you are finding the time to write. I love your enthusiasm. I love that you value relationships. Mostly, I love that you missed a day of writing & came back and wrote again today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it for many of the same reasons. The little victories feel like an Olympic medal to me sometimes! (Or at least how I imagine an Olympic medal would feel!) List writing is a great way to get the words on page when your stuck. I like this strategy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts