SOL20 Day 31

Last Day!

EEEK it is so crazy that it is the last day of writing for the Slice of Life. I am glad I decided to join this journey. Taking time to write each day is very relaxing and needed, especially while being trapped at home with not much to do! I am realizing I missed a few days of writing, but this is my first year and this is not a routine that I am at all used to yet, so I am not going to be too hard on myself for forgetting a couple days. I love reading other people's posts! I hope everyone continues to stay healthy, happy and has a blessed Easter.

I will end my last slice with a little about what I did today.


  • Woke up and drank water (not a coffee drink, lol) and sat on the couch with my doggy.
  • Fertilized my plants, watered my seeds, and looked at all the sunshine shining in my sunroom today! 
  • At this point all I wanted to do was take my doggy outside and enjoy the sunshine, but I told myself I had to get some work done today before I did anything. So I wrote an IEP- this took a couple hours. And then got outside!
  • Outside my doggy and I walked 4 miles. I was even starting to get sweaty in a thin jacket. What a beautiful day!
  • We got inside and drank lots of water, I took a shower, and now I am writing my last slice.
  • Time to cook some dinner, I am thinking general tso's chicken, broccoli, and rice..TAKE CARE MY NEW SLICING FRIENDS! 

Comments

  1. Although my writing has probably been rougher on the edges this year, your comment about this being important right now is so relevant. I wish that we could continue going for another month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're not being too hard on yourself: you blogged nearly every day this month - a super-impressive feat. I'm glad, too (and a little jealous), that you got such a long walk with Mossy. Spring is almost here; soon the lake will be completely thawed and your wedding will be just around the corner. Thanks for sharing bits of yourself with this community & maybe we will see you on Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s okay to miss a few days. Last year I missed most of the month because I went to China, but I still won the Highlights retreat, which until this year was based on a commenting challenge. I thing the TWT team changed the rules because after winning I disappeared. I planned to blog the last few days but got sick on the way home and just couldn’t go it.

    I’m jealous ic that walk. We had rain all day. I do hope you’ll keep writing. I wish I’d documented my teaching through the years more. I thought I’d remember everything, but alas I have forgotten much more than I remember. I’ll look for you next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts